Where Chris stands on issues:
- Healthcare Reform – everybody deserves access to good healthcare – we are more productive when everyone has good health.
- Drug Addiction – a complex problem that needs a multi-pronged solution and local commitment.
- Grow the Economy – infrastructure, innovation, local foods, and an energy economy creating quality jobs – supporting traditional small businesses.
- Workforce Challenges – skills training, education and better paying jobs.
- Fair Tax Reform – real tax relief for Maine households and small businesses, growing the property tax circuit-breaker program, and shifting education costs away from the property tax.
- The Environment – protecting the environment – our working waterfront and farmlands.
- Refocus Education – preparing children and displaced workers to succeed in tomorrow’s jobs.
- People First – placing public trust above party and bringing people of all parties together.
- Election Reform – Corporate personhood is a fiction, not a reality, government must be by, for, and of the people, we have to remove the corrupting influence of money.